Importance of going into every room in your house

Page 2 of 2
Eigenvector wrote:

And souls. I believe it was George Carlin that described the religion of Frisbeetarianism - the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck there.
Jerry
Eigenvector wrote:

I am so amused by the solidarity Eigenvector is experiencing from the "I HATE bugs" sector of this newsgroup! Who knew arachnophobia was so prevalent?
Which reminds me, don't watch that movie if you already have a problem going down your basement...
Your experience, Eigenvector, is a reminder to all of us that homes are changing environments and we need to be aware of what is going on in them and check for potential problems on a regular basis.

Do they ever change for the *better* by themselves? ;>

Thanks all for the moral support, I do wear my heart on my sleeve at times and I certainly can have a thin skin. Maintaining my first house that the previous owner never repaired since it's initial construction can be terribly trying. I think my next post will be photos of the wiring job I have to do in the basement, luckily for me I'll be using a qualified electrician for the work. The wiring down there is truly horrific and makes those ucky spiders look positively tame.
Should have fixed it the day you put the bucket there.
--
Steve Barker