IDP Interns and Architects - One Day Event

ARE YOU BLIND?
How about in a wheelchair? Arthritic?
Then how can you really know how to design a building for ALL people?
RAMP UP!
In one day experience your profession in a new way and transform your buildings and your profession forever
A few hours temporarily disabled will unblind you to a whole new world of design possibilities and opportunities to change the lives of others. You can not ever know what life is like for a disabled person but you can certainly learn from them and their experiences. Join us in the Chicago area for this one day program in which the disabled community commits to making us more effective at creating inspired buildings for ourselves and for future generations
RAMP UP INTRODUCTION
Find out more at a brief lunch time conference near you or via teleconference call.
Write to Chris Turley at snipped-for-privacy@TurleyArchitects.com send your name, email address, and cell or daytime telephone number.
Bring your lunch, your soda, and your curiosity.
Need IDP credits hours? IDP Credits for Community Service available. Call Chris Turley ASAP.
This event has no cost and is a community project created by Chris Turley of Turley Architects and Eclipse Master Builders. 847 269-1778 or snipped-for-privacy@turleyarchitects.com for more information.
www.rampupchicago.org
I am a disabled person, nerve damage, walks with a cane, can't use left arm or left leg, diabetes, bad heart and I use my disability when I have a client that's disabled I make the home disabled friendly.
--
I am an "Architectural Draftsman and Designer" with over 40 years experience
providing architectural drafting services for myself, the privet sector and