Identify clothes washer part?

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:52:53 -0500, Gnack Nol wrote:

Well heck I got my hoses crossed, It is an areator assembly and probably has a bad hose going to the tub or is cracked. Easily checked by lifting the washer top and settin the machine to fill. If it just overflows the suspect the hose from it to the tub or the fitting to be damaged.
Sorry I misread the diagrams before.