Ideas -- How to Hang This With Sky Hooks

I would like to be able to attach this frame to the side of my house temporarily (a few hours at a time) without leaving any marks on the wall.
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7169/anotherquiltstandframeoqa2.gif
I realize this seems impossible, but this group has come up with some amazingly clever solutions in the past, so I though I'd give it a shot. I can add things to be back (PVC side) of the frame, but not the front.
jim evans wrote:

It would be helpful to know exactly what you are doing with the device. The intent will dictate what and where support means must function.
Joe
jim evans wrote:

Easy...
1. Tie one or more ropes to back of frame 2. Toss ropes over roof and tie off.
That's what I do when I want to get on the roof __________________
Alternate #1...
1. Extend side pieces of frame with PVC, no cap 2. Make 2 - "L" shaped wood frames, each leg of the "L" two or more feet long 3. Slip one leg of each "L" into PVC 4. Stand it up. Stick a cement block or two on other "L" legs which are now on the ground.
Adjust dimensions as needed ______________________
Alternate #2...
1. Extend top piece of frame beyond sides 2. Get two poles/boards of the correct length 3. Cut "V" notch in #2 poles/boards, bore hole an inch or so lower and tie to frame 4. Get a helper and raise the thing 5. Brace #2 poles/boards from front
Did similar to brace a tarp on a 2" PVC frame over my tractor.
--

dadiOH

By jove, I think your idea can work this way:
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9421/framesupportvb3.gif
Thanks.
jim evans wrote:

Yep. Even simpler & better. The strut could just become part of the frame too.
--

dadiOH

What's the surface of the wall like? Would suction cups work?