I need to cut a chain

Page 2 of 2
SteveB wrote:

Oh I "get it" you moron. Before anyone else. If you had any sense of comprehension you would have noticed that in my first reply to the OP.
As for bawl and squeal? Me? Bullshit. I love trolls. It's pussies like you that PLONK em! LOL
Get your head out of your ass...
wrote to Pop:

Yet another well written informative post from you. Thank you for sharing.
Steve
You can go to almost any chain store...Home Depot, Kinkos, even Arby's.

snipped-for-privacy@NOTmail.com wrote:

No, tie one end of the chain to the top of the swing set. Tie the other end around your neck, and jump. The chain will break. Trust me.
snipped-for-privacy@NOTmail.com wrote:

Huh? Is this a joke? Chainsaws are not saws to cut chains but are a chain like saw used to cut wood.
Cut the chain with a hacksaw (by hand)or cut it with a bold cutter.
On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:06:53 GMT, "George E. Cawthon"

....thehick