I invented a 2-phase DC battery pack

Then you have no clue what you're doing with an oscilloscope. I use mine on "DC" signals daily.

You're incompetent?

Absolutely. You've never heard of a "Thevinin impedance"?

Wrong. It has an impedance. AT DC, it has only a real part but again, DC doesn't exist in the real world.

No, you just have to learn something. The theories are all cool with reality.
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Hmm, Learn what without theory. Experience alone does not cut it. You have to have both. Feels like I am back at school sitting in a class room or lab.

You flunked English (basic literacy), too, didn't you?

Don't make me laugh. What a *STUPID* statement.

You *obviously* need to be back there because you never learned even the basics. ...'nother freakin' Cracker Jax engineer.
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Hi, By any chance you have any one who worked at Honeywell? Ask him about Gold tiger ring.....

You really are as stupid as you sound. Amazing.
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Do you know by any chance wwhol worked at Honeywell? Ask him about Fred Miller award and gold tiger ring.

No, not this time either, stupid.
On 12/01/2013 05:49 PM, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:
[snip]

It's always possible someone will turn the batteries around every year. What you have then is a 32 nHz (nanohertz) square wave.
On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 20:56:00 -0600, sam E

At some point, the batteries were manufactured, looking at it that way... Someone put them into the battery pack...
Infinity is a *really* big number and WRT time, makes for a long wait. ;-)
sam E wrote:

Between two test leads, and fast enough it'll sown sine wave. Sine wave is integrated kazillion sq. waves of diffferent amplitudes . Thompsons theorem, right?

WTF???

Square waves are composed of sine waves: Fourier.
You spew this crap and ignore the little thing of "infinity". Do you have a brain?
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Very funny you know that and not the other one? We are talking pretty well same thing. Integration and differentiation. Fourier used these.
Tony Hwang;3159000 Wrote: >

Sorry Tony, but krw is correct on this one.
Fourier postulated that every periodic wave could be represented by the sum of a series of sinusoidal waves.
So far as I know, the vice versa isn't true. You can't represent a sinusoidal wave as the sum of a series of square waves or saw tooth waves or any other kind of wave (spherical wave) for that matter..
'A Pictorial Introduction to Fourier Analysis/Synthesis' (http://psych.hanover.edu/krantz/fourier /)
If that were the case, then anyone explaining Fourier Synthesis would make the point loud and clear that you can represent any periodic wave as the sum of a series of ANY KIND of wave, square, sinusoidal, sawtooth, take your pick. But they don't say that. They say that you can represent any periodic wave as the sum of a series of sinusoidal waves, and they stop there.
--
nestork

nestork wrote:

Hi. Didn't I say the same? This is how DAC, ADC circuits work, No?

Nestork-
That is exactly what a college professor wrote a paper on, over 50 years ago. As I recall, he used a series of step functions to synthesize other waveforms, and suggested that the process was not restricted to sine and step.
My memory is getting dim, but I think the paper was written by Dr. Wayne Chen, who became chairman of the department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Florida in the late 1960s.
I think the mathematics involved in the use of sine waves may be much simpler!
Fred

The "other one" doesn't matter a crap. The fact is that "square waves" don't exist in reality, either, stupid.

What a dumbass!
Fred McKenzie wrote:

Hmmm, So there is no phase to speak of.
Troll. Phase has no meaning on DC. 3 wire / 2 voltage DC goes back to Edison if not farther.
Emma Genius wrote:

Emma Genius wrote:

Hmm, DC circuit has no phase. It has polarity.
On 12/01/2013 12:00 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is....I mean 'phase' is.