I have heard my mom use the term conniption fit all my life.

I have heard my mom use the term conniption fit all my life. This must be what one looks like. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIHLQsz2sto

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 5:43:47 PM UTC-7, Metspitzer wrote:

I spattered the screen! Thanks - I needed a good laugh after trip to plumbing hell.
HB
On 10/9/2013 8:43 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

I was thinking epileptic cat.
On 10/10/2013 08:03 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

slippery floor

We had a cat that would eat grasshoppers, evidently swallowing them whole. The cat would respond to the grasshopper kicking inside its stomach made us think at first it was either possessed, gone mad, or wildly convulsing into death. Complete with eyes bulging out! Not ours, the cat's.

Our cats are indoor cats so they don't get to eat assorted bugs (other than an occasional fly) but when I was a kid I had a pet toad; used to sometimes catch fire flies for it, he actually glowed (flashed) in the dark until his digestive juices did them in.
--

dadiOH
On 10/9/2013 7:43 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

Damn, that's one ugly couch.