I found my missing air chuck...

... and tire gauge. Missing for maybe five years.
In the same bucket, I found eight other tools I wasn't lookin' for.
I'm glad I'm glad.

I have had that trouble. Now taking memeroy pills, really helps. ww

where was the bucket?

ah, isn't that always the case

Oren, Oren, Oren. Be a man. Do what a real man does.
You go buy some new ones.
Quickly, before you find the others.
Steve

What pills are those. I need them too. Looking for my little MP3 player for 8 months now.
A woodchuck stole it.
On 4/28/2012 4:53 PM, Oren wrote:

i'm glad that you're glad. I hope you haven't neglected your tires for 8 years. Course you could always blame it on the tire, like the explorer owners did with the firestone tires.
--
Steve Barker