I Expect an Answer and I Expect it NOW.... Damnit

In 2001 I posted a message to alt.home.repair asking something about my house. I have patiently waited for an answer, and never got one. I have run out of patience and I'm real fucking tired of waiting for an answer. I've waited so goddamn long, I cant even remember the fucking question anymore. Nonetheless, I refuse to wait any longer.
I Expect an Answer and I Expect it NOW.... Damnit
Joseph S.
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 5:22:28 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Keep checking HomeownersHub. They typically wait 10-15 years to post answers.
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 03:36:35 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03 wrote:

Yes, but at a roughly 29 year depreciation schedule.
If you're rude, the time period jumps to the AMT depreciation rate of around 40 years.
So be nice.