I dont want egg shelf in my refridgerator

My fridge has this shelf with egg shaped holes for eggs. Eggs are not eaten or allowed in my house. Eating eggs is for pro-abortion liberal baby killers. My family is pro-life. I want that shelf gone ASAP.
Marengo
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:43:01 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 03:30:26 -0400, joevan wrote:

An eggcellent suggestion.

I don't think Mr. Silly Putty would fit in those holes.
joevan wrote:

have apparently been missing some doses on the schedule they told you to follow.
on 9/17/2009 12:43 AM (ET) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote the following:

Who cares for what political reason you want to remove the shelf? Just take the shelf out and throw it in the recycle bin if it offends you.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Sep 17, 12:43am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Huh, trolls don't eat eggs. Learn sump'n every day.
-S
On Sep 17, 12:43am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

The holes are for small tomatoes.
Done.
Thomas wrote:

And here I always thought they were for large olives. Boy, the things one can learn on the interweb!
Jon

olives or even the occasional avocado. Admittedly these "off label" uses have not been approved by government agencies, but still appear to be perfectly legal.
--
"Politics should be limited in its scope to war,
protection of property, and the occasional

Also perfect for cojones.
--
Wayne Boatwright
On Sep 17, 12:43am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

re: "I want that shelf gone ASAP"
And we want you gone sooner.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Please do NOT feed the trolls

But I have some spoiled eggs....
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I had no idea.
I did date a lady once who avowed she was a vegetarian but ate eggs nevertheless because she supported a woman's right to choose.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Peeps will the holes, store your Peeps in the fridge. Every so often, pull out a Peep and pop it in the microwave and watch to puff up.
TDD