HVAC, Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Directory

Introducing a newly revamped AllHVACInfo.com, a North American HVAC Directory, featuring categorized HVAC contractors, HVAC software, HVAC consulting engineers, and HVAC recruiters listings.
Submit your company listing or find your heating and air conditioning contractor at www.allhvacinfo.com.
Rgds, Joshua Lim

ROFLMAO!
If you can find 3 HVAC contractors that agree with each other on this newsgroup...
--
Life. Nature\'s way of keeping meat fresh. -- Dr. Who

That's life, before year 2000, most people used book directories to search for industrial suppliers, today, many people just Google. The same for HVAC industry now.

" our long-term goal is to become the premiere all-inclusive global HVAC portal. "
Right. How many others have said that?
I give it 6 months before it dies.

Not to put them down, but I went on the site and pretended i was a homeowner looking for a contractor in my area.
Nothing....
Maybe because it is just starting up, but i figured they would at least list some of the contractors that are on other lists or at least the yellow pages...