Humane anti-cockroaches.

We sell a product that prevents cockroaches from entering kitchens, etc. Ou r little plastic containers create a circular exclusion zone for roaches of about 6' radius. We are looking for importers / distributors... Please con tact us at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Thanks! Advanced Organic Pest Control, LLC