How would YOU repair scratches in Travertine floor tiles?

I have just "completed" a 3-week bathroom renovation for a friend, only to find that after cleaning the floor, there are 3 distinct/noticeable scratches in each of 3 tiles. The tile installation was grueling and I would like to know if there is a PRODUCT on the market that will fill the scratches and blend in with the tan color of the Travertine tile.
Any help you can offer is much appreciated!
Thanks in advance, Paul
snipped-for-privacy@blue-kauai.com wrote:

Travertine is very soft...you can sand out the scratches then keep sanding/polishing with finer grits to get the desired sheen.
It is going to get scratched again. Often and a lot.
--

dadiOH
snipped-for-privacy@blue-kauai.com wrote:

the floor. good luck

Unsanded colored tile grout. Blend a lighter and darker shade of tan to get a close color match. If you grout all the craters (if it is the usual cratered travertine) in the whole floor this grout fill wouldn't even be detectible.
You could also use clear epoxy mixed with dust ground off a scrap tile. But that may wear differently than the original stone and likely show later.
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:09:23 -0500, Richard J Kinch

There is an epoxy ( real epoxy with catalyst) that is made for this purpose and is the color of travertine. I know this for a fact since I have some.
NSN writes:

You'll get a better color match (and better price) mixing your own. There are many shades of travertine, not one color. The epoxy cement isn't any different.