How to repair cat-damage !

I have 23 cats and they scratch and bite the furniture etc. They will bring mice into the house and hunt them, ignoring my property.
What can I do ?
Harlan Osier wrote:

Troll? Give up your house. Turn it over to cat republic.

Get professional counseling.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
shoot the dam cats. 23 is ridiculous to have in ones house. Your house must stink inside.

On 11 Jul 2004 21:08:29 -0700, maya snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Harlan Osier) wrote:

Adopt 4 junkyard dogs..Turn them loose and watch the fur fly!
Feed them more they are hungry, you will be ok till you get 500 or so, maybe 2-3 years.
Harlan Osier wrote:

What's the problem? It's just furniture, for God's sake!
As for the mice, that's what cats do. You don't hear the cats complaining about your beer, do you?