How to remove water flow restrictors from my faucet

Would someone please tell me how to remove the water flow restrictors from my Price Pfister kitchen faucet model 533-50?
drill em out
I think what llllluuuuaaapppp meant was to take the faucet apart, and find out where is the small hole that restricts the flow. Make the hole larger by using a drill.
--

Christopher A. Young
Jesus: The Reason for the Season