how to remove toilet paper from crack

just kidding, i mean from the toilet tube
you just give it a little pull, and you keep pulling
till you get to the tube? is that it?
I need the core for something else

Patience grasshopper

My best laugh today, thanks.
-- Oren

Excellent reply...

Yes, it gets to the core. -- Oren
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison
multi-something wrote:

It is important that you remove all toilet paper from the crack thay you are smoking. Fumes from buring toilet paper may give you cancer ;) Frank