how to remove toilet paper from crack

just kidding, i mean from the toilet tube

you just give it a little pull, and you keep pulling

till you get to the tube? is that it?

I need the core for something else

Reply to
multi-something

Patience grasshopper

Reply to
Eric in North TX

It is important that you remove all toilet paper from the crack thay you are smoking. Fumes from buring toilet paper may give you cancer ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank

My best laugh today, thanks.

-- Oren

Oren

"Eric in North TX" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i12g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Excellent reply...

Reply to
Al Bundy

Yes, it gets to the core.

-- Oren

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Reply to
Oren