How to remove paint odor?

I painted the doors and trims on my bedroom with oil based paint. It has been over a week and the smell didn't yet disappear. Anyone knows how to remove the smell?
Cecil
Alpha Two wrote:

Wait longer. And make sure there is good air circulation so the paint can finish drying.
Alpha Two wrote:

Open the windows and ventillate the house, esp that room. Paint dries by evaporation of the solvents - they will be in the house until replaced by fresh air. It takes a week or two for oil base paint to cure, so expect some fumes (a lot less than first day or two) for that amount of time. Open the closet, as well. A fan will help.