How to Electrocute someone with a Toaster

This video shows how....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR4WFPa6xuI

Now everyone will be doing it!!!!!
On 3/9/2012 11:05 AM, snipped-for-privacy@pickME.in.november.com wrote:

That's why I always do my best to be nice to women. Most guys don't understand that the human female is genetically Machiavellian so watch your step guys. ^_^
TDD
On 3/9/2012 11:05 AM, snipped-for-privacy@pickME.in.november.com wrote:

Hey, that is a super band, they played here at Steamboat Days on the Mississippi last year.
Don