How to disassemble Fiskar pruning shears

I have a pair of Fiskars pruning shears. They are bypass type with a handle that rotates when they are closed. They have accumulated a lot of sticky sap etc. on the blades so I want to take them apart and clean them but I can't figure out how. I have removed the screw with an Allen wrench and pried at the blades but it did not come apart.
Here are some pictures:
http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shearstopmw4.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shearsrightsg3.jpg
http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shearsleftxu6.jpg
http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shearsbottomrc0.jpg
Can these shears be taken apart? If so, how? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
I am TERRIBLY cruel to my cat. I actually cut of the ends of
his toes. It\'s just the hard, dead part that grows back but

http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shearstopmw4.jpghttp://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shearsrightsg3.jpghttp://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shearsleftxu6.jpghttp://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shearsbottomrc0.jpg
apart the shears. The blade itself (the sharp one) is removable and likely replaceable. Just loosen the allen bolt. Then if you just wiggle the blade back and forth it should pop right out.