How to clean fingerprints off wall

Our son has left fingerprints all over our painted walls and I am looking for tips on how to clean them off.. I don't want to damage the paint or leave dull spots so any help would be appreciated.. I have read that using TSP is an option but I thought that this is to be done only if you are re-painting? Thanks

Have you tried simple products like Windex or dish detergent and water? Works 99% of the time.
Mr Clean Magic eraser or a similar store brand.
MistaRyte
MistaRyte wrote:

It works surprisingly well for me.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
sligojoe snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Those pads work REALLY well. You do have to be careful with them, though. If you rub too much, or are too vigorous, you'll remove the paint along with the fingerprints!

It's interesting that no one has asked what the fingerprints consist of. Mud? Paint? Grease? Peanut butter?
What cleaner to use is dependant on what you want to remove.
Mike
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:58:31 +0000, Michael Daly wrote:

Very true. The people who ask these dumb kind of questions are generally too stupid to wipe their own asses without some assistance. Truly amazing how some of them ever make it through life.
Linux Registered User #327951