How to attatch to concrete block

Hello,
Can someone please tell me what the best way to attach a wrought iron address plate (with two mounting holes) to concrete block would be. It is not heavy, maybe 3-5lbs. Are there special anchors that would work well. If I have to drill into the block, do I need a special drill or just a masonry bit.
Thanks for the help, Jim
<< Can someone please tell me what the best way to attach a wrought iron address plate (with two mounting holes) to concrete block would be. >>
Slather the plate with epoxy adhesive and tape or prop it in place on the concrete block until cured. No drilling, very permanent. Worked for me.
Joe