How to attatch to concrete block

Hello,

Can someone please tell me what the best way to attach a wrought iron address plate (with two mounting holes) to concrete block would be. It is not heavy, maybe 3-5lbs. Are there special anchors that would work well. If I have to drill into the block, do I need a special drill or just a masonry bit.

Thanks for the help, Jim

Reply to
JBABORR

Slather the plate with epoxy adhesive and tape or prop it in place on the concrete block until cured. No drilling, very permanent. Worked for me.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst