How much work to remove a dishwasher?

e. =A0Something

re: "I didn't think I'd have to spell out the steps."

You didn't.

I understood everything you said, I was merely questioning the way you worded it.

So, putting everything you said together, you must have installed what you refer to as "a shorter dishwasher" correct?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I've never seen one that could not come out in one piece - there is virtually always an inch of height adjustment (or more).

Now, if someone put a layer of plywood over the original subfloor, THEN installed a heavy ceramic floor tile,Without raising the cabinets to match) all bets are off - and there ARE people around stupid enough to do that. Makes the countertop a bit low too.

Reply to
clare

Obviously I did. You were clueless.

Rrriiiiggghhhttt. That's a nice story mommy.

It fit. I made sure of it before I committed. I also ran the flooring under the DW, making sure it wasn't walled in.

Reply to
krw

iece. =A0Something

Is there a reason you have to be such a dick?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Sometimes, I'm told - never had the problem myself - that 3/4" can make a big difference when trying to pee in the sink.

Reply to
HeyBub