How much is my water pressure regulator set for?

I finally got my arm behind things and I do have a water pressure regulator. Is there a typical pressure this is set for?
I would try to call someone in county government, or search their webpages, but my first try failed, and I expect success will take forever.
I live in a northwest suburb of Baltimore, and I seem to have plenty of pressure, or the standard amount of pressure. We have 3 big reservoirs that supply water, one of them 5 miles up the road from me. The toilet closest to the water entry point does a complete cycle in 32 seconds, from pushing the flush level to the tank being refilled. (I figure about 6 seconds of that before the flapper shuts, so 26 seconds to fill the tank.) Thanks.

is the only thing that you are worried about the time that it takes to flush a toilet?
typically, if you have an adjustable regulator, it can be set to whatever you want. i would not set it to more than 40 to 60lbs. too much pressure, though, and you will blow off fixtures and crack pipes.
toilet speed fills can vary. i would not base my judgment of a lack of pressure on the cycle speed of a toilet. try using a pressure gauge. i'm guessing that you're having problems with pressure all over your house? you weren't real clear about the exact problem, in your post. maybe it's because... how did you put it? "You look like a blooming, self-centered adolescent idiot..."

About 50 psi

Some toilets us 5 gallons, some us 3, some use 1.2. 26 seconds seems adequate no matter how much yours uses. Other factors come into play also. Pipe size, restrictions, filters, scale buildup. Flow and pressure are different.