How do I reset the board on my Whirlpool ice maker?

Last year a Sears tech "reset the board" on my freezer's ice maker when it got jammed with ice. NOW it got jammed again and if I pour water into the tray the ejector arm will cycle and kick the ice out, but the machine won't refill with water! I just want to know how I can reset the board so the machine can cycle on it's own again. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks, Zeke

About a year ago our Sears Kenmore fridge's icemaker got jammed with ice between the plastic water feed tube and the icemaker. The icemaker still didn't work after I cleared the jam.
I found out the plastic water feed tube had frozen solid with water inside. I had to defrost that tube with a hair dryer to get all the ice out.
Now the icemaker works great!