How can I upload an image?

If the poster stops and thinks about what I said and changes his behavior as a result, I will have helped him a great deal. You, however are quite beyond help, and it would be a waste of bandwidth to try.

You are quite the horse's ass there, plop. I did, in fact post exactly the information "Mr. Rude Asshole" needed in a previous post in this thread. Perhaps you don't know nearly as much as you think you know.
rusty redcloud
Idiot... Those are NOT welcome here!

at
Bite me! The fact is, I can do ANYTHING I want to in newsgroups and there's NOTHING you can do about it. NOTHING! There are guidelines...there are rules...but there are NO laws.
So just settle down and accept the fact that this is a community place.
BTW, when it is desirable to use images, the accepted practice is to post them somewhere else (tinyurl.com seems to be a favorite spot), then post the link here.

query
Yes, of course you can do anything you want in newsgroups. By the way, good luck with the rate and validity of the responses you get regarding your query after you do whatever you want.
You may want to consider that you're asking your audience for *help* before stomping on them.

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:19:04 -0400, "Craven Morehead"

If you have violated Bellsouth's terms of service (you'd better carefully check!), and enough people report your abuse to snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net You may find that rules are sometimes very similar in concept and execution to laws.
rusty redcloud

Tinyurl doesn't host images.
It varies, actually. If you have a personal web site, which it sounds like you do not, you could just put it there, and give a link here to that page.
There are also "free" (advertising based) web sites, plus, even better, places that will let you put your pictures up and then give links to them. My daughter uses one at msn.com, I know Yahoo has one, and several others I'm not aware of.
If you do a search on Google for "upload picture" +free +link or some similar variation, you will probably get at least enough hits to allow you to forumlate a better search. I'm surprised people haven't come in and given some URLs to these places; there are a lot of them.
If you don't have luck soon, come back and re-ask; I can look up some specific URLs to try. Better if you try on your own though; then you can't blame me if it's not just what you want <g>.
HTH Pop

Poop wrote:

STFU Poop, you old kaner.
-- poop ain't shit.

You fucking idiot, Plop. He gave a link to his own website right in his post. Boy are you smart and useful!
rusty redcloud

Red Cloud wrote:

Poop's an asswipe. Besides being stump stupid, Poops's never been either helpful or smart in his entire kaner life.

Post the photo on a webpage, and provide a link in your post.
Usenet is intended as a text only medium, and posting anything other than text in a non-binary newsgroup will get you a lot of abuse, and possibly the loss of your internet account.
rusty redcloud

Well, no, it's not likely to result in loss of their account - that's taking it too far and sort of silly. With so many binary groups in existance, such a complaint wouldn't even be noticed, let alone result in an account loss for one instance, after which the poster would realize that, for instance, on this group, the image just doesn't show up.
Poop wrote:

Who cares you old asswipe.
STFU kaner!

Ahh, the kaner rears its ugly ass. You sure like scatalogical references; got a fetish do you?

Well, I believe I used the word "possibly", and not "likely" as you did. It is possible to lose one's email account for posting binaries to a non-binary group. Some ISP's take this sort of transgression more seriously than others. It would be wrong to say that it can't or hasn't happened. It most certainly can and has.
rusty redcloud

Never say always & always avoid never. But it can be stated as possible but not probable if you really like to nitpick.
Poop wrote:

Poop, you will always and never be anything but, a piece of shit. Nitpick on that, turdroll.

That was hardly a "nit-pick". In reality it was a low quality attempt on your part to change and disparage what I really said. That speaks volumes about your honesty. I'll keep that well in mind when reading any further advice you post. You can't be trusted to tell the truth. Got it!
rusty redcloud
Red Cloud wrote:

That is spot on.