How can I "refresh" fiberglas shutters??

We have sixteen fiberfglas paneled shutters on the house. They are Colonial Red. But they've lost their sheen. Considered painting them but then the problem of chipping is created. Plus, we're satisfied with the present color. Is there anyway to get the dullness off of them? I'd say they're chalky but not exssively. And once again, I don't want to paint them.
Painting is it but with chalk it must be removed or oil or only one latex is guarnteed to work Sherwin Williams Duration. Do something different and it will peel
Fiberglass restorer/sealer from any boating store.
TomKan wrote:

there.
I would try the liquid polish they sell for fiberglass/vinyl showers and baths.

There are fiberglass products that may do the job. The ones I've seen ae like a polish you apply and rub out.
You should be able to find what you need at any home center. If not, try a marine supply house.