Hot Tub - No water pressure...

Page 4 of 4

I'll agree with that. Our last tub, and a friends both required priming the impeller. There should be a large 2.5 - 3" round hard fitting on the flex PVC line to-from the pump impeller. The filling of the tub each time left an airlock just outside the impeller. I had to take a large Channel Lock and undo the fitting, let some water (maybe half a cup)/air gurgle out (Don't undo so far the "O" ring falls out) then tighten up and try a restart. Always worked for me.
If that doesn't work, I'd go with the spun impeller theory and shut off the gate valves and power and pull the motor/impeller housing and check it out
BTW: There was no "bleeder" on either of these two or on my older tub. This was the only way to do it.