Hope you americans are ready for the looting

So that other american past time - looting - is going to kick into high gear soon along the eastern seaboard.
Hope you people are ready for all that fun...
Home Guy wrote:

    Have you not heard, we have "Hope and change" since Obama was elected? No more racial tension, everyone working together for the common good, no more political bias, low unemployment, better schools, on and on. Good thing most did not believe that BS, and bought weapons.
On 10/29/2012 5:16 PM, Ken wrote:

KILL WHITEY! ^_^
TDD

I see we still have gheys named Ken.
On 10/29/2012 5:41 PM, Home Guy wrote:

It can get pretty intense when riff-raff people get out of control:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/06/16/vancouver-riots-looting-canucks_n_877942.html

It's their fav thing to do.

Hi, I'm ready with my long gun. Come on over so II can practice with you.
Cast iron frying pan, ready for looters.
Hi, I'm ready with my long gun. Come on over so II can practice with you.

pump shot gun (short barrel no plug) and a *big* dog.
Don't know which is more frightening in the dark ... the sound of a shot gun chambering or the deep growl of a big dog.
NotMe wrote:

Did you give yourself a hard-on typing that?

Projecting again?

It gave me one LOL.

let's hope they have enough gas to get to Canada