Honywell Smartfit system.

I hope this is in the right place.
My wife's friend has her heating controlled by the a 'Honywel Smartfit' system and the room unit is showing 'F12' and the syste isn't working. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
-- longmoggy
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:46:43 +0000, longmoggy

Dig out that book called the Yellow Pages and find a good repair technician. "Your Welcome" Bubba
I don't know about that Bubba - he might just need a new 'F12'.
They have em at home depot, but I think you can just take one off of most any keyboard and use it as well.

It's "Communication Fault between Room Unit and Base Unit".
http://content.honeywell.com/uk/homes/Technical/Yplan%20Installation%20Guide.PDF
Next time, use google. It tells you what to do in that pdf file.
--
"De inimico non loquaris sed cogites."

I agree, but you still don't know what the cause of the communication fault is. I still say he should just put in a new F12 and be done with it.
uh-huh....
Mattwrote:

.PDF
honeywell.com/uk? Is the OP in the states or the UK?
longmoggy wrote:

http://www.honeywell.nl/?ida
Matt Wrote:

-- longmoggy