Honywell Smartfit system.

I hope this is in the right place.

My wife's friend has her heating controlled by the a 'Honywel Smartfit' system and the room unit is showing 'F12' and the syste isn't working. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

-- longmoggy

Reply to
longmoggy

Dig out that book called the Yellow Pages and find a good repair technician. "Your Welcome" Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

I don't know about that Bubba - he might just need a new 'F12'.

They have em at home depot, but I think you can just take one off of most any keyboard and use it as well.

Reply to
Matt

It's "Communication Fault between Room Unit and Base Unit".

Next time, use google. It tells you what to do in that pdf file.

Reply to
Ed Clarke

Travis Jordan

I agree, but you still don't know what the cause of the communication fault is. I still say he should just put in a new F12 and be done with it.

Reply to
Matt

uh-huh....

honeywell.com/uk? Is the OP in the states or the UK?

Reply to
HeatMan

Oh my aching sides.;-

-- longmoggy