honda lawnmower

I just bought a honda mower HRR216. It is not self propelled. I am having a hard time pushing it. Has anyone tried to put larger wheels on it, especially the rear wheels/ Thanks Patt.
Return it if you just bought it, or you will not be happy.

Take it back and get a self-propelled, about $100 more. You'll be glad you did. Not a good idea to change the wheel size, besides larger wheels will only make it easier to go over rough ground not make it easier to push.