Home Despot Rev'g...

Hello. To all of you sick and tired of hearing home despots ceo taking 240 million as a severence pay while refusing to allow employees more than ten bux a hour in wages, here's how you do your part to get even... Buy one of the circuit panel 'packages' that they sell, remove the innards and return the box for full credit. On each trip to the local despots purposely deface somthing not belonging to a poor, bedraggled merchant. Take stuff off the shelf and flush it down the toilet, etc. BTW they really do treattheir staff like shit and chisel minutes off of pay. Then the idiots refuse to give security staff a decent wage which results in what they call 'shrinkage'. I'M JOKING ABOUT ALL OF THIS, BUT IF YOU DID ANY OF IT THE STAFF WOULD LOVE YOU FOR IT!!!!
chevrolet's moma wrote:

This is a symptom of low self-esteem. You should really ponder on why someone else's good fortune (or lack thereof) is of importance to you.
I don't know whether they have a pill or a 12-step program that could be of benefit, but you should seriously consider professional help. Even a chat with your pastoral professional may be advantageous.

Considering the 'advice' those "Orange Apron Fools" give out, I they should all take a 1,000/hour pay cut. Too many times I've had to advert a potental fire by fixing electrical work by poorly advised home owners.
Tiny Tim
On Feb 13, 2:35 pm, Tiny Tim wrote:

Home Depot has it both ways.
It tells the public that YOU CAN DO AND WE CAN HELP. Then, when you rely on their expertise to your own detriment, Home Cheapo tells you that you're to blame.
This store is truly despicable.

They help by selling the tools and supplies you need. They do not sell advice.
Tim
| Hello. To all of you sick and tired of hearing home despots ceo taking | 240 million as a severence pay while refusing to allow employees more | than ten bux a hour in wages, here's how you do your part to get | even... | <snipped the nonsense>
$10 per/hr is too much to pay for inexperienced sales people
besides that $240 mil will be used to set up a new store that will be HD's competition it certainly is not Lowes.