Are you sick and tired of having to keep replacing light bulbs?

Then check out this company:

I do not work for this company and have no financial incentive to recommend them. In fact I didn't even know they existed until about an hour ago. I'm just sick of these cheap light bulbs that you have to replace every other week. While you're at it you might want to ask your local hardware store as to why they don't carry them since they also come in high wattage E26 medium base. Maybe because they REALLY DO last for ten years. The same reason why they don't carry Chicago Faucets. If you buy one you will almost never have to buy another one. I don't work for Chicago Faucets either by the way.

Reply to
Molly Brown

Sorry, wrong link.

Molly Brown

So, you learned about this company one hour ago, and you're vouching that their bulbs last ten years? That doesn't add up as a reliable recommendation to me.

Surgery. No, seriously. A few days of recovery and you'll wonder why you waited so long.

Reply to
Grandpa

Molly Brown wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

.

I keep using the less expensive bulbs. They last longer. Those special bulbs burn out faster.

Reply to
Stephen King

"Molly Brown" wrote

What I REALLY need is a good hemorrhoid cure. Can you help me?

Reply to
SteveB

Where did you get this bit of information?

From what I've read, good white LEDs passed ordinary incandescent lamps in efficiency a while ago and they're now in the same ballpark as halogen incandescents, but still far from catching up to fluorescents.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Martindale

Thanks. I had some done in the doctor's office many years ago, and it was not bad at all. I think it's time for a visit to the doctor. Just like an aching tooth. You can suffer a long time, or you can go and get it taken care of. Never could understand why people would suffer so much from teeth and not go and suffer for a couple of days.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB