HF Sale this weekend

Harbor Freight is having another of its "because the sun comes up" events. This time they're calling it a "Parking Lot Sale."
An interesting item is a 10" table saw for $69.99. Tilts 0-60 in each direction (which is way better than my $99 Ryobi).
http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.com/ecom/info/home.do
HeyBub wrote:

That little $99 generator looks kinda cute.
RB wrote:

HF has parking lot sales regularly, they're nothing new.
Those $99 generators have been around for quite a while (Nothern Tool and others also carry them at varying prices), and are reported to be quite decent for the money. Neon John over on alt.energy.homepower has a good technical review of them on his web site.

Why are you looking at piss-ant shit like that. Are you blind? The big news is:
    http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.com/ecom/product/Product.do?itemNumber 842

Nah...This is the really big news...
http://ww2.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=93838 P.S. They work great!

Au contraire, you can do that with duct tape <ouch!> too.
Red Green wrote:

What can you do with THAT?

Some other coupons valid on the same days if you happen to be going anyway.
http://tinyurl.com/l5tjae
-or-
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayCoupon.do?week $09&campaign=RetailA&page$09_retailA.html&rI17_786489&custx080262025&keycode00
Good stuff. They have those little short LED flash lights, in red and blue. I've had a couple of the blue ones, the glue holding it together came loose, and the lens and LED section came out.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Me too.
HeyBub wrote:

"Light Easily Disintegrates".
--
PB
"I suspect you\'re an arrogant little pissant who grew up in the