HF compressor troubleshooting and repair

Page 2 of 2

I just remembered I had bought the other model inflator with different end piece. Still unused. Here is the other......
http://t.harborfreight.com/http-www-harborfreight-com-pistol-grip-tire-inflator-with-gauge-68270-html.html
Greg
On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:37:19 -0400, Stormin Mormon

I was just going by my experience with another "el cheapo" compressor........
On 6/11/2014 9:01 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Seriously, your real world experience is valuable. It could have easily been what you said. Most likely someone reading this list will find that useful.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Is that the same as the one with the "firmest buns"??

But the new consumer grade CH compressors are pretty much the same chinese crap that HF sells.
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Hi, It is pretty old one not Chinese made. It can drive 3/4" impact wrench w/o any problem. Inflate my truck tire within seconds.
On 6/11/2014 9:05 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Probably same factory, different paint job.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

first was a '61 Morris Mini 850. Oldest was a '28 Chevy National
On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:39:33 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Finding one around here that will work with a quarter is a long shot. Some will accept 4 quarters - others require a "looney".
On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:58:12 -0400, Stormin Mormon

I get to use mine every once in a while. A couple friends have some oldies - Old VWs, '53 MG, Fiat 700, and the like.
Oren posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

Geez and I thought I was older fossil then you... I've always lived in the North so they got a clamp on everything. Used to drive farm tractors, backhoes, etc but no speed to them. I am like a dog, the wind whistling past me deaf ears.
--
Tekkie