HF compressor troubleshooting and repair

Drained mine and found it really needed it. I leave my drain on the external regulator slightly open, so it automatically drains and releases all the pressure when I turn the compressor off. I can hear the hiss when compressor is off.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Probably same factory, different paint job.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Been wearing hearing aids since age 6.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Memory problems. Like forgetting that the compressor "rides with me in the van" and gets roughly thrown in, and tumbled around when I hit the brakes? That kind of memory? Some people don't have reading comprehension.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'm on my second HF tire inflator. It's about had it. It's the one with the dial. The hose is cracking, and the dial has the internal paper back that's bending almost hitting the pointer. Should I buy another ? So handy when it works.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Sounds like you got plenty of use and value. I'd watch for sales, and then use a 20% coupon. Yes, buy another.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

For less than the price of 3, you could have purchaced a good one that would still be working 10 years from now (assuming there is still a good one available in your market)

Reply to
clare

He's on his second in how many years??? May or may not have gotten value for his money.

Reply to
clare

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Geez and I thought I was older fossil then you... I've always lived in the North so they got a clamp on everything. Used to drive farm tractors, backhoes, etc but no speed to them. I am like a dog, the wind whistling past me deaf ears.

Reply to
Tekkie®

I think I've got 3-4 years out of one.

I probably bought a HF air hose. It's orange. Holdin up, but the HF fittings are just ok. The orange hose is attached to my blue hose. I bought the blue hose at pace warehouse back in the 80s.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

I just remembered I had bought the other model inflator with different end piece. Still unused. Here is the other......

Greg

Reply to
gregz