Help with dripping Delta shower faucet?

Hi all,
I have a problem with my 6 year old Delta shower faucet. It's a single handle (turn a little for cold, more for hot) type. It directly feeds the showerhead - there's not another spout below it since it's in a shower stall rather than a tub.
In any case, a little while ago the shower head started dripping when the knob is turned to off. I replaced the seats and seals (? - two little rubber gaskets and springs) yesterday, but this didn't stop the dripping.
Are there any other serviceable parts on this, or do I have to replace the whole cartridge ($$$)?
Thanks!

returned an old delta cartridge to Home Depot, plumbing guy gave me one so i took it to the counter and received it free. was on the computer as a lifetime warranty. HD gotta love them
Wow... did you have the original box/receipt, etc? I don't think I have any of the packaging/documentation.
Thanks!

Actually wasn`t even my shower, did it for my accountant and he got it with the house probally more to do with Delta`s policy than Home Depot though

Yes, the ball part that the seals go up against. Most times what you did works, but this is step two for when it does not..

Call Delta for help on the repair. If you have the model no. they will be able to specify the repair kit that you need--in a lot of cases, they will even send out the kit without any charge. MLD