Help with building machine.

I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.
I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan. I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out. It's a 50% return on investment machine.
If you can help then let me know.
On Thu 16 Oct 2008 10:35:13a, Robert Blass told us...

Oh, I see... Blass rhymes with ass, apparently the one in which you've placed you head.
--
Wayne Boatwright
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:42:45 GMT, Wayne Boatwright

I figure if other people can make $100K+ per year sitting on there ass in an office building with AC then I should be able to make a machine to pump out money 24x7

Its called a printer.

The machine has already been invented. I stick a plastic card into an ATM and it spurts out money. Sometimes I feel like I hit the jackpot.
Somebody named Pension keeps putting money into the machine.
So, you are a day late and a dollar short!

My Nigerian banker will be contacting you soon, for information on which account you want the money wired to.

I will be happy to help, just give me a half a million bucks and I will get right on it:)
I will be happy to help, just give me a half a million bucks and I will get right on it:)
If you need money, start an insurance company (no management skills needed) and the government will give you millions.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Not if you're a conservative white male.
TDD
Robert Blass wrote:

They already have one of those, it's called Wall Street and it's broken right now.

I have a faith-based way to double your money:
1. Send me $1
2. I don't do anything.
3. Since this is a money-making system, you ASSume you got $2 back.