help me out....

I heard a lot of people join this site:

people include myself were get fired from Jabil Circuit Inc. We currently looking for work. We desperately need money to support family. So fews people and I, about 10 people, were team up. We want to start our own business. I don=92t know that site is true or not. Any of you know about this stuff? Should we join them? Please give us your opinions. Thank you. Stephen Gordon Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

P.S. No money, no home for repair

Reply to
Stephen

Stephen wrote in news:4eeee5d2-e7d5-46b0-a8ad- snipped-for-privacy@v39g2000pro.googlegroups.com:

Crying poverty but you have a computer. Crying Poverty but you are able to pay for an internet connection. Crying poverty but you have money to dump into spam site.

You have a name of English speaking origin. How come your English sucks so bad?

Maybe you are in another country. Won't your fellow countrymen help you or did they already tell you to f*ck-off and get a job at Micky D's?

Conclusion: Just another full of shit spammer.

Reply to
Red Green