Help - Faucet-Challenged!!!

I have not repaired or replaced a problem with a faucet for years. I have a leak in a Glacier Bay faucet in my bathroom and I have a dumb question - do modern faucets still have washers? I remember years and years ago a washerless faucet was a big deal, but I was under the impression that most modern faucets are washerless.
Glacier Bay being the cheap Home Depot knock-off brand, though, I dont know if it has washers and if it did - wouldn't they be on/under the faucet handles? If this is a washerless faucet - then how would I determine where the leak is coming from?
BTW - the leak is directly from the faucet itself. With both handles firmly in the closed position, a small but steady trickle of water still comes out of the faucet
If someone could even give me some minor direction before I begin to take this apart or replace it, I would be most grateful
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@twcny.rr.com wrote:

Go to HD and ask the clerk in that area. They have repair parts for a large variety of faucets and certainly for the Glacier Bay. I believe that one uses a parts kit similar to Delta, but the clerk can steer you right. Jim
On 31 Jan 2006 10:30:55 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@twcny.rr.com wrote:

That was Delta's promotion iirc, and afaic it is a fraud. They still have rubber parts that wear out, and they 're a lot more expensive to replace. In addition, I replaced all the replaceable parts in one of their faucets and it continued to leak.