HELP: Contacting paint companies

Hi,
I have found a few paint companies online but seem to get zero response from their tech support via email.
Can anyone suggest a few paint companies that are responsive to email inquiries?
Thanks in advance.
Dave
Dave, I can't do that wrote:

Most of them have all the technical stuff already online - instructions for prep, priming, painting, how much to thin, how to spray, etc. Most also have "problem solvers" for difficult surfaces. What are you trying to find out?
I find I get something close to zero technical support from just about everyone online. You have to call them.
| I find I get something close to zero technical support from just about | everyone online. You have to call them. |
My experience aggrees with you. I have called several paint companies (Valspar, Behr, Floetrol) and have always gotten answers to my questions.
Sherwin Williams answered my question via E-mail.

Thanks for the replies guys.

See my other posting in this group...
Paneling, has anyone done this???
Dave