Local companies

I am looking at relocating to the Vancouver area. Any help in a listing of companies dealing with lawn care would be appreciated, as I will be looking for work when I get there. Also any links on turf types out there would be great as well. I am very familiar with Ontario, and just want to brush up on any changes I could encounter.

Any help is much appreciated

Reply to
jamogod

You may want to Google