Heavy iron steps? ? ?

We are moving to a condo apartment where the previous occupant (possibly for security reasons) took down the outside steps from the heavy wrought-iron balcony to the yard. These steps are about 20 feet long and VERY heavy -- at least 1,000 pounds, I'd guess.

I'd like to consider putting them back in place. Who would I call to do this type of work. I'm sure secure attachment is a major issue.

Reply to
Ray Jenkins

ameijers

Actually, it's a small coop apartment complex -- only six units. I misstated when I said condo. It's self-managed. But I'll check the fire-escape listings. Thanks.

Reply to
Ray Jenkins