Heavy iron steps? ? ?

We are moving to a condo apartment where the previous occupant (possibly for security reasons) took down the outside steps from the heavy wrought-iron balcony to the yard. These steps are about 20 feet long and VERY heavy -- at least 1,000 pounds, I'd guess.
I'd like to consider putting them back in place. Who would I call to do this type of work. I'm sure secure attachment is a major issue.
<< I'd like to consider putting them back in place. >>
Do the yellow pages thing, like "wrought iron fabrication". The people who make those things will know who can install them. Good luck.
Joe

make
What he said, plus call the local fire escape company. In a small town, likely the same building. They aren't wrought iron any more, BTW, other than maybe the decorative detail work. If the condo is in a managed community, the front office will likely know who did the original install, plus since this is on the exterior, they will likely have to bless it anyway.
aem sends....
Actually, it's a small coop apartment complex -- only six units. I misstated when I said condo. It's self-managed. But I'll check the fire-escape listings. Thanks.

who
than