Have their been any posting from our remodeler friend Kate?

Page 2 of 2

"willshak" wrote

Heheh actually I've never had a problem here. It's more in how one presents oneself in the group. Grin, only the real regulars will probably remember 'cshenk' isn't a guy.
I've certainly asked my share of dumb questions!

I agree the attitude of the question asker plays an important role...There is nothing worse than asking a question then getting all snotty about not getting the magic no work answer they expected..Or getting pissed at being told what they are trying to do is wrong...Though I've been here for many years I did not know cshenk was female..Guess I should pay more attention...LOL..
benick wrote:

That's the problem. The way they dress here these days, you just can't tell.
"benick" wrote

Yup, useless. Most of the time, I find I didn't give enough information.

Hehe it's ok! Name's Carol BTW. Yes, we've come across one another for years here! Different skill sets but both of us handy folks overall.
cshenk wrote:

Can I be mean and obnoxious to you? Pleeeeeez? I want to be mean and obnoxious, me too, me, me, me.........
TDD
"The Daring Dufas" wrote

LOL! You can try!
cshenk wrote:

Doody head!
TDD
"The Daring Dufas" wrote

Eek! you called me a doody head! I'm telling Mom on you!
cshenk wrote:

Booger breath!
When I grow up I'll call you: Steatopygous trollop!
TDD
"The Daring Dufas" wrote

Shucks, got me. I'll have to stop doing that.

MOM! He just said I had a big butt! Mom, stop laughing and tell him to stop being a meamie-butt-head!
cshenk wrote:

When you have eight siblings, four of them sisters, the girls always win because they can cry on cue. The biggest winner was baby brother, he got all the attention and got away with everything. *snicker*
TDD
"The Daring Dufas" wrote

Hehe try being raised with a single Mom (divorced). Mom did *not* put up with that. Only male of us 3 is a good guy but ADHD with semi autisim. He'd get blamed for everything by our older sister. Me, I'd chime up and say, sorry Mom, that one was me'.
I was a weird kid. I figured out early on that if I just fessed up, I didnt get in as much trouble.
cshenk wrote:

Kids are the same everywhere. I always explain my lack of fear regarding terrorists is largely due to the fact that as a small boy, I had Irish nuns as teachers. Nothing scares me except for this irrational fear I have of albino penguins.
TDD