Has anyone repaired cordless tool batteries

Page 2 of 2

was a pit of a pain but you shouldn't have any trouble. They may also be able to upgrade your battery depending what you have. I have longer run time with my rebuilt battery than I did when it was new.
Here in MN we have outlets called "Batteries Plus". All they sell are batteries for everything. They also rebuild batteries that are no longer available for recharchable items. If you have them in your area, try them.

I send mine to Batteries Plus, 6 month warranty and 2/3 the price of new. Offices all over the country.

Look in the yellow pages under batteries, and find the companies that say they do custom battery packs, or make it clear that they do more than car batteries and ordinary dry cells.
I've resurrected a few tools by cannibalizing batteries from other tools, but it's probably best to have them professionally rebuilt/ matched.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est