Has anybody ever bought a Belle Foret Sink?

I am looking at the following sink:
http://www.vintagetub.com/asp/product_detail.asp?item_no KITWH&utm_id=ID1901
However, I can't seem to find one at a retailer. From looking at the belleforet.com domain registration it appears they are owned by Home Depot, so I'm going there tonight to find out more. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has any experienc with this particular sink. It is significantly lower in price than most sinks of this style, so I want to look at it.
The manufacturere site is at:
http://www.belleforet.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId 8
Thank you,
Jim