Harbor Freight difficult choice

Page 2 of 2
On 1/23/2014 5:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Because I'm on Social Security Disability and can't, no matter how hard I try, work anymore. I will never be able to replace my tools. I keep them locked up to prevent any permanent borrowing. I do loan them to trusted friends and use them around the house but I can't run up and down ladders anymore like I could when I was in my 50's. I could climb like a monkey but now I just look like one. ^_^
TDD

Sounds like you're a survivor. And, that makes you a chImpion, in my eyes. Way to go, chImp!
--
.
Christopher A. Young

who always buys cheap tools will never be able to afford good tools.
On 1/23/2014 4:25 PM, philo wrote:

I have one of these that I bought in 1989 and it's still going strong. I've had to replace the batteries a few times and since the item was manufactured by Panasonic for Milwaukee, the Panasonic batteries for their identical unit except for housing color will fit. Last year I got several new batteries from Amazon. ^_^
(Amazon.com product link shortened)90574074&sr=8-4&keywords=milwaukee+6546-1
http://preview.tinyurl.com/nc3dbqk
TDD