Harbor Freight coupons

You can also download & print them at: www.harborfreightusa.com/popmechanic
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayPage.do?pageFile=magurl3.html
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

How do you use them with online ordering?
--
LSMFT

Place an item in your cart and you should see a field that says:
Enter Coupon Code
Enter the code below the UPC on the coupon to get the discount.
Note: In some cases, like for the Multi-Function tool, the price shown will already match the "coupon price". This means the item is on-sale for that price even without the coupon. If you try to enter the coupon code for that item, you'll get an "Invalid Code" message. Simply leave out the coupon code since the price is already discounted.
Thanks.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus