Harbor Freight cordless drills

I see they are only in 18 or 19.2 volts. Wonder what happened to the 12, and 14.4 volt models? I have a couple 12 volters I use for turning screws, and they have lasted a long time.
Since they often change battery packs, it's a good idea to get a couple spare batteries when buying a HF tool. That battery pack might not be available later.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I don't know, but I suspect that over time you'll see the voltage increasing on these things.
Add pictures here
✖
zzyzzx wrote:

I love my 24v B&D I bought off the remainder table at Lowes a couple three years ago. Wish I had bought 2 of them, since it was only 25 bucks. Battery (knock on wood) is holding up well, and I only need to charge it 3-4 times a year, with occasional use. I dread the snipe hunt for a compatible battery when the time comes- B&D web site does not list it.
--
aem sends...

Add pictures here
✖
You can probably send your snipe to Primecell, or get one on Amazon or Ebay.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Nobody uses 12 or 14.4 volt screws anymore.
While you still have the lower voltage battery packs available, you should replace all of your 12 and 14.4 volt screws with higher voltage screws so that you can use the higher voltage drills with them. Once the 12 and 14.4 volt batteries go away, you'll be forced to use hand tools on the lower voltage screws.
Add pictures here
✖
I'm going with 24 volt screws, so I'll be safe for a while.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus