Handyman Club of America

Has anybody had any experienced with this thing? For $1 a month it might be worth it. I just got this flyer in the mail and it looks too good to be true and most things that look that way are not true.
Mike D.
Mike Dobony writes:

Boob bait for suckers.
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 22:55:53 -0500, Richard J Kinch
Shop at Lowe's: see them on the RACK! -- Oren

Do a Google Groups search on "Handyman Club of America" or "HCA" in the group rec.woodworking ... :-)
--
Regards,
On Jun 12, 5:57 am, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

I was a member for a few yrs...they suck! I got a cheap plastic razor cutter after all the BS.

Run Mike Run. Save yourself. Put that offer in the trash where it belongs.

Yep. clean out the garage so you have room for all those free tools they will send you for testing. Any you can buy a nifty jacket with the logo. You'll want to have that to wear to wedding and social events to show the people you are a lifetime member. I think they have a secret handshake too. Or you just wink at a construction worker. The details will be in the membership portfolio.