Handy tool

To support a disposal during installation. More of an idea, really
http://www.skybelleenterprises.com /
I've been using a bottle-jack to hold up the disposal, but the method's the same.

I have to agree. $35 is a bit steep.
I sure could have used one of those a couple of weeks back. My back hurt for a week after I replaced ours.
Colbyt

Scissors jack from an auto salvage yard...$5.
Joe
Happy wife with disposal.... priceless.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I don't know- I love gadgets as much as the next guy, but. . .
I'm a crippled old man who needs a 1/2hour in the hot tub every morning before he can stand upright.
Granted, it has been 2-3yrs, but I held the last one up with one hand while I closed the locking mechanism with the other. When I can't hold it up for 30seconds I'll either drag my screw jacks out of the basement or use a piece of 2x4 cut to the right length. [if I use the 2x4 I'll leave it right under the sink for use the next time]
Jim [otoh- if I needed an excuse to buy a little bottle jack I might add the cost on to the next disposal project<g>]