Hair elastics for home repair

Dollar Tree has hair bands, and hair elastics.

For home repair? Yep.

The large ones are good for holding shop vac filters on.

The smaller ones are good to hold the LRT on spray cans.

And many other uses.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Do they come with a wife and house?

Reply to
Frank

No, but they are great for clogging drains and keeping the toilet seat down between uses.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I am sort of handy, but what is LRT on spray cans?

Reply to
hrhofmann

Little Red Tube

Reply to
Moe DeLoughan

Acronym for Little Red Tube.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

...all you buy is WD, mine are "clear"! Your acronym is worthless...

Reply to
bob_villa

My tubes come in all colors also. People who use acronyms without spelling out at their first use are thoughtless.

Reply to
hrhofmann

ISTR there is some thing about people who don't write in complete

Reply to
Stormin Mormon