Hair elastics for home repair

Dollar Tree has hair bands, and hair elastics.
For home repair? Yep.
The large ones are good for holding shop vac filters on.
The smaller ones are good to hold the LRT on spray cans.
And many other uses.
On 4/23/2015 3:09 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Do they come with a wife and house?
On 4/23/2015 3:16 PM, Frank wrote:

No, but they are great for clogging drains and keeping the toilet seat down between uses.
I am sort of handy, but what is LRT on spray cans?
On 4/23/2015 10:40 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

Little Red Tube
On 4/23/2015 11:40 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

Acronym for Little Red Tube.
On Friday, April 24, 2015 at 6:55:38 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

...all you buy is WD, mine are "clear"! Your acronym is worthless...
My tubes come in all colors also. People who use acronyms without spelling out at their first use are thoughtless.
On 4/24/2015 11:44 AM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

> are thoughtless.

ISTR there is some thing about people who don't write in complete